Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good bass guitar?

I%26#039;m looking to buy a bass guitar but not sure what one I want yet. Any suggestions for a good 4 string bass that doesn%26#039;t cost a fortune?
Good bass guitar?
get something from fender or if you want a beginners bass get a squier bass.Its good enough, I wouldnt really know about the basses because I play guitar but I have a Squier Affinity Strat. The sound sucked, so I changed the bridge pickup to an active EMG 81. This forced me to disconnect and abandon the other two single-coils, but i dont care about them anyway. Aside from sound, which can be changed, the playability of Squier or Fender is pretty good. THE BEST thing to do is to go to your local guitar shop and try out a few bass guitars and see which one is in your price range and which one you like. Your first/second bass/guitar does not have to be THE ONE AND ONLY PERFECT guitar/bass you%26#039;ve been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment